Friday, April 5, 2013

Family Friday--Day Seventeen: General Conference

Every six months my family and I have the great pleasure of watching LDS General Conference.  It's always so uplifting, inspiring, and encouraging.  What a blessing to be able to hear prophets speak today.  You can watch it, too.  It's available online here in just about any language you can imagine.  The broadcast begins at 10 a.m. Mountain Daylight Time.  There are also sessions at 2 p.m. Saturday and again on Sunday at the same times.  It's good stuff.




I usually make some pretty fantastic cinnamon rolls for us but, as we are watching what we eat, I'll be skipping that and looking for something a little more health conscious.  Any ideas?  If I fall off the wagon I might make this Alfredo Sauce like Olive Garden, also from the same website as the cinnamon rolls.

For the kids I'll be doing what I can to help keep them constructively occupied while we watch.  If I can get them to watch some as well, that's wonderful.  There are Conference related activities for them to do here.  I look forward to seeing what messages will be shared.  Here's a couple of my favorite highlights from General Conference six months ago.













Have a great weekend.  I'm going to LOVE ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment